Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Heather's Visit and Painting Wynn's Room

We had such a great weekend! Aunt Heather came to visit and help Daddy paint Baby Wynn's room. On Friday night, Mommy and Daddy went out for a date night, and Aunt Heather and I went to The Galleria for a Chick-Fil-A-and-cookie date - YUMMY!

Riding the carousel at The Galleria

Aunt Heather and me

Me with my butterfly icing cookie

Aunt Heather and I built matching bears at Build-A-Bear at the mall!

Before we began painting, we did a little test of the new color.

I have my goggles on and I'm ready to "build!"

I helped Mommy with some of the taping.

Here's the color!

I'm sitting outside Baby Wynn's room with my new Build-A-Bear, keeping tabs on the action.

Daddy did the first painting strokes - Pretty turquoise!

Aunt Heather painted the big parts of the wall ...

... while Daddy did the cutting-in. They worked together as a team!

Looking good!

In the afternoon, I went to my friend Kendall's birthday party at the park.

Kendall had a Pinklicious birthday party, so I wore a cute pink (and blue) outfit to the party.

It was such a pretty day for a birthday party at the park!

AnnElyse, Kendall, Bryleigh and me

Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday!"

Ready for a Pinkalicious cupcake!

Me!

After dinner, Aunt Heather, Mommy and I went to get ice cream at a new place called The Whole Scoop. It was yummy!

Here's more of Baby Wynn's room with the tape off.

The color looks pretty with the white doors and trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment