Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Visiting My Cousins in Atlanta

This past weekend, we visited my cousins in Atlanta. Grandma Mimi and Sandy came over for the weekend, too. We all went to Olivia and Sophia's spring ballet performance. It was wonderful! Olivia and Sophia looks so pretty in their costumes.


Grandma Mimi likes to celebrate recent birthdays when we're all together. This time, it was Uncle Bill and Sophia.


I love jumping on the trampoline at my cousins' house!









I'm ready for Olivia and Sophia's spring performance.

Sophia, me and Olivia after the performance


Olivia and me


Uncle Bill was dog-sitting for his friend David. The doggie's name is Lady, and he let me hold the leash to walk her outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment