Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! On Saturday morning, Daddy and I went to Krispy Kreme for doughnuts, then to the library after that.




I got to play at the park next door to the library for a minute while we were at the library.


I climbed all the way to the top of these monkey bars!


On Memorial Day, we went to the pool with Mrs. Stacy, Mr. Chris and Noah. We played in the pool and ate lunch there. It was a good time!



I love swimming!!


Noah and Mr. Chris


Mrs. Stacy and me


Daddy and me


Mommy and me ...
This picture is funny because my eyes are closed, and Mommy was really cold in the pool water and she didn't want to put her top-half in. :)


Noah, Mrs. Stacy and Mr. Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment